Cookies with chocolate are delicious. Crumbly, sweet, crunchy, with large pieces of flavored chocolate, it is unlikely that anyone will remain indifferent.
It is not so difficult to cook it, the main task is to choose the right combination of flour, sugar and butter to achieve the desired structure of the finished cookie. You can use any chocolate at your discretion. However, sweet and high-calorie desserts are not uncommon, but this is not a reason to refuse them without having tried at least once!
1 hour cooking time
Wheat flour 10.58oz-11.29oz (300–320 g)
White sugar -3 tsp
Brown Sugar — 3.53oz (100 g)
Chocolate (Bitter, Dark, Milk) — 5.29oz (150 g)
Butter — 4.23oz (120 g)
Eggs — 2 pcs.
Salt — 0.5 tsp
Baking powder — 1.5 tsp
Vanillin — 1 sachet
406 kcal per 3.53oz (100g) ingredients
Step by step recipe
- To make cookies with pieces of chocolate, prepare the products on the list. It is recommended to take white and brown sugar in the proportions 1: 4 or 1: 3, this affects the color and the delicious crunch of our cookies.
2. Beat softened butter, vanillin, salt and sugar with a mixer in a lush cream.
3. Add 1 egg and 1 tbsp. flour from the total amount. Beat until smooth, then add the last egg and beat again.
4. Lastly, while continuing to whisk, add flour and baking powder. It should turn out not too steep, but at the same time thick and not draining from an inverted spoon, the dough is about like soft plasticine.
5. Add coarsely chopped chocolate to the dough and mix well with a spatula.
6. Put the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, and at this time, preheat the oven to 356F (180 C).
7. Cover the baking sheet with baking paper and lay on it equal portions of dough, about the size of an apricot or plum. The dough spreads during baking, so cookies should not be stacked tightly to each other.
8. Bake for about 15 minutes, then gently, since the hot cookies are still soft, transfer to a plate and cool. I managed to cook the whole batch of dough in two sets of 15 minutes each.
The cookies are ready, it goes well with hot coffee or cold milk. Bon Appetit!